About the organization
ERIDE (Empowering Rural India with Digital Education) is a youth-run NGO which provides basic digital literacy to digitally backward people and empowers them with basic freelancing jobs.
They also inculcate peer learning by providing unprivileged students with tablets and strive to support the growing need and desire among the rural masses to be a part of modern digital India via hands-on practical training.
Role : Teaching Volunteer
- Volunteer for teaching ERIDE's Project Digital Literacy in orphanages and government schools.
- Under Project Digital Literacy (PDL), ERIDE teaches the basic technological requirements like search engines, word, excel, google maps, YouTube etc. Along with this, depending on the requirement or request by the orphanage/school, they
also teach English grammar and speaking.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rdyear students from any institution in Hyderabad.
- Must be willing to take offline sessions in Hyderabad.
Skills required : Good communication skills
Duration : 4-6 months
Time commitment required : 4-5 Hours/week, flexible work hours
Location : Hyderabad
What's in it for you?
- Certificate of completion will be provided.
- Networking opportunities.