About the organization
eVidyaloka is a non-profit social enterprise with a zeal to enable quality education to children in rural government schools to address acute teacher shortage by leveraging technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Volunteers are expected to read, type and communicate in any 1 of the following regional languages; Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada and Tamil
- Volunteers are expected to do a short infographic PPT for the assigned topic.
- Volunteers are expected to record 25-30 min video using laptop/computer.
- Should have inclination towards Mathematics and/or Science subject.
- Volunteers are expected to commit a minimum delivery of 1 chapter (3-4 topics approx.)
- Content Creation Volunteer
- Creating study material for school students.
- Volunteer should be comfortable doing some basic research online.
- Volunteer should be able to read and type/translate in any 1 lang- Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu or Kannada.
- Developing lesson plan, worksheets and non scholastic content for school students in rural areas.
- Should have prior knowledge of MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Should be keen to learn and open to constructive suggestions.
Duration : 1 month
Time commitment required : 3-4 Hours/week, flexible work hours
Location : Work from home
What's in it for you?
- Certificate of completion of internship
- Letter of Recommendation