About the organization
Aawaaz is an NGO that aims at spreading awareness about social issues that women face in our society. The organization conducts workshops and events to promote empowerment of women. They also conduct activities to highlight the importance of education in our society.
During these difficult times, Aawaaz is helping as many people as they can by using their platform to spread information about Covid-19 resources. They are currently organizing webinars and raising funds for certain organisations. They are looking for more volunteers to join Aawaaz and help amplify efforts to fight against Covid19.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Content Creators
- Content team at Aawaaz works to provide write ups for all their social media platforms i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Ideate on great content to depict fully the motive of their events and posts.
- Marketing Volunteers
- Marketing team at Aawaaz works to grow their reach to more and more people. Increase more awareness about their events by finding ways to promote them.
- Ideate on marketing and social media strategies to increase event participation and society engagement.
- Research and Brainstorming
- Research team at Aawaaz works to provide statistical data for all their posters, informatics slides on post or video for their social media platforms i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Research and find reliable source for any quotation of facts and figures.
- Graphic Designers
- Graphics team at Aawaaz is the brains behind all the illustrations on all their social media handles.
- Make minimal illustrations which explain the motive of the events and posts.
- Skills required : Creative, good communication skills, punctual, outspoken, grasp over some illustration software (illustrator , photoshop , canvas etc.)
Duration : 1-2 months (can be extended as per availability)
Time commitment required : 7 Hours/week
Location : Work from home (Pan India)
What's in it for you?
- Certificate of Completion